Monday, November 10, 2008

A Mother’s tehillim project / A Single’s tehillim project

A Mother’s tehillim project / A Single’s tehillim project

Rosh Chodesh Kislev - Friday, November 28th

... mothers around the world will join together and pray for their children’s soul-mates PROJECT 1.

… single people around the world will pray together to be united with their destined soul-mates PROJECT 2.

In order to accomplish this goal, I am asking that everyone goes to www.writeinvite.ca/tehillim and fill out the respective form. Once groups of 40 people are formed per project in your timezone, I will send you your portions of tehillim to recite along with the names of the rest of your group and further instructions. Your allotted tehillim should be recited once on Rosh Chodesh day.

Kol Yisrael Areivim Zeh Lazeh. All of Israel is responsible for one another - pass this email on to others who may be interested in participating. Please also help me advertise for this project by posting on any email group you may be on.

May our prayers be answered sweetly and speedily,Tamara

* Your email address will NOT be distributed or displayed. No last names will be displayed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say TIZKU LE'MITZVOT
it's a shame you don't have it more often
PS--If you need help with anything, I would love to try to help and be a bigger part of this great project
Amit

Batya said...

Thanks Amit, but I'm not the organizer. Click the link in the post.

Soccer Dad said...

As you recall, I say a perek of Tehilim for each of my children every Rosh Chodesh. I don't know if you recall, but you helped me figure out what perek to say for the baby.

Batya said...

Yes, I do remember helping you go in a totally different direction in chosing the right perek.
I hope it's the "right" one.