Thursday, November 20, 2008

Getting Ready for Shabbat

My married daughter and family are coming. I've been cooking and cleaning besides the usual goofing off and free cell. I got my husband to hang up the baby bathtub, since the "baby" is too big for it. When grandkid #1 was born we got the tub and somebody, probably the son-in-law, put up a "hook" high on the bathroom wall for the tub. Before the "baby" was born, a neighbor borrowed the tub and it cracked. Now we have a new one. It wasn't used all that much, and now it's decorating the wall.

I also went through all the clothes I've been buying for the kids. It's all bagged to give them tomorrow.I generally buy when I see something I think they need. Now, I don't think they need anything. A few things are put away for spring.

As soon as the meatloaf is cool enough for the fridge, that's where it will go, and I'll go to bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm, I love meatloaf and since I mostly get frozen kosher meat I don't eat as much as I'd like to. Shabbat Shalom.

Batya said...

We're so spoiled with all the kosher and shomer shabbat food industry here.

Shavua Tov

ps the meatloaf was a success.