Monday, February 02, 2009

Keeping Fit

My weight stayed stable last week. I didn't gain and I didn't lose. I think it's because I didn't get enough exercise. I was too busy, and I also didn't eat frequently enough, though I'm sure that my total calories was even less than my usual ever since I started Start Fresh kosher weight loss diet.

I need more ideas, and I have a post on Total Mind and Body Fitness Blog Carnival 87.

Today I took a great walk when I got to Jerusalem. We were dropped off by the Old City Walls, and then my husband and I walked to the Begin Center, where he works. Then I walked all the way to Matan in Katamon.

After the class, I met an old friend and we went to Talpiyot to shop, but I didn't buy anything, and have lunch. I had a salad with some very diluted t'china, not as good as what I make but less calories, since it was so watery.

Then she dropped me off at the Israel Museum. I saw the latest exhibits and then met my daughter. We got a ride to the "tip" of Agrippas Street, right near the Gush Katif Museum, so we went in. I'll blog about, bli neder, on Shiloh Musings. Then we went out to eat, so this time I had another salad. It had feta cheese, of which I gave her half. It also had some sweet potato. All the food fits in the diet. When I got home I heated up the baked apples which were left from Shabbat and had a bit of goat yogurt.

I'm exhausted, having gotten up at 4am, so I'll go to sleep very soon. Good night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just letting you know that eating too little can very often result in a plateau. Your body needs food for your metabolism to work.

Batya said...

Thanks Lea, it's funny how people think the less they eat...
One of my biggeest problems dieting is fitting in the snacks.