Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Change in Plans

Being unemployed and all, I decided that instead of going to the pool tomorrow I should exercise at home. My 12 entrance pool card is almost finished, and I have to get another.

My son recommends the pool in Beit Hechayal, Gan Sacher, Jerusalem. It's sort of in between the bus station and Betzalel Street, near Nachla'ot behind Kraft Stadium. Of course, for those of you not familiar with that section of Jerusalem, it could be on the rings of Saturn. Its women's hours are different times and days from the one in Neve Yaakov. He said that it also has a steam room and sauna.

I'm glad I haven't yet bought a new card for the Neve Ya'akov pool. I almost did a couple of times, and then, somehow... siyata d'shmaya the hand of G-d, I didn't. They cost about the same, but I won't have to leave so early in the morning. Less stress. I didn't realize that it was a community pool. But my son has worked there as a life guard.

Tomorrow I had better get out. I'll also call my sweatin' to the oldies buddy. Today I just sat around freezing and blogging. I posted my new blog carnival. Scroll down and you'll see it...

No comments: