Friday, February 27, 2009

Would This Be Considered Cheating?

I've been trying to follow the Start Fresh kosher weight loss diet for almost three months. As of last week I lost about 13 pounds or almost 6 kilo.

This week, I didnt eat much, because I was sick. I haven't yet weighed myself at my neighbor's. If I lose more than what has been usual, could my illness be diet cheating? Or will I end up gaining some of it back, if the loss is more than standard?

Yesterday, I planned three full meals and the required snacks, but somehow, lunch was eaten as an early dinner, and my second fruit was a post dinner snack. I never had the third.

I went out late morning to talk to someone about "yishuv business." I'm perpetually chosen to head our election committee and we're having local elections next week. On the way to speak to him and back, I ran into all sorts of neighbors and had great conversations with them.

Yesterday was such a glorious spring day, and so many neighbors were outside. I really do prefer f2f whenever possible.

Now to get the house ready for Shabbat!

Blogger claims no typos, but I'm sure it's just blogger's mistake. Sometimes the spellcheck takes a break and doesn't function. I just double-checked and hope I caught them all.

2 comments:

Maya / מיה said...

What does f2f mean?

Today isn't such nice weather where we live, but yesterday WAS gorgeous.

Batya said...

f2f= face to face, like in person
Yesterday was a treat, but we do need today's rain. Pretty soon it will be summer and we'll complain about the heat.