Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Flipped Back

Well, with the help of out youngest, we flipped the kitchen back... sort of. (I'm referring to the Passover and non-Passover modes.)

I have to remember where I hid the electric kettle. At least I found the coffeemaker. All the closets were "done." The only problem is that between my husband's back, my son's broken hand and my delicate knees things haven't gone back into the attic. And there are a few things which must go down.

There's a tower of Pesach kitchen stuff in the hallway. It's mostly the bulky plastic tubs, the dish drainers, a large pot, the oven... G-d willing, we'll find someone willing to do a mitzvah or willing to trade me an English lesson.

2 comments:

rickismom said...

I just got the Pesach dishes away (by 11) (with help of 2 sons), and workered to 12 uncovering part of the lined closets, stove. The rest can wait.Anyone hungry ernough can help....

Batya said...

You did great. Maybe you can send a son over to climb the ladder up to the attic...

I think that my husband's back is out because he schlepped it all down himself.