Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Gevalt!

For Pesach cooking, I use a lot of aluminum pans. At this point I'm not about to buy more Passover kitchen stuff, and I only got the Pesach oven a few years ago.

The advantage of the disposable is that they're... disposable. We don't have to wash them. The big disadvantage is that they don't hold their shape. Sometimes the food "slips out." Yes, that's what happened to the veggies. I baked pumpkin and squash. It was delicious. I know that, because three pieces of squash were left in the pan and I ate them.

I think it's time to go to sleep. Tomorrow, G-d willing we'll bless the sun on her השמש זורחת hashemesh zorachat the sun is shining/dawning. The verb is in the feminine.

We have to see the rays of the sun to make the blessing, Birkat Hachama.

Good night!

No comments: