Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Maybe We're Just Too Fussy

Last night at the Independence Day festivities here in Shiloh, I was getting very frustrated trying to take pictures.  My front row seat was too far to the side, by the door, so every time I started shooting, people just walked by oblivious ruining the picture.  Not that there was all that much to photograph.  The planning, programming, direction etc didn't lend itself to a photogenic evening.

At one point, a neighbor came over to ask if I could lend him some spare batteries for his camera, which I did.  Later on, when it was over and I was walking home, he stopped his car to return the rechargeable batteries.  I asked if they had worked alright.

"Yes, but there was hardly anything to photograph."

My sentiments exactly.  But this morning when I checked my camera and deleted the worst of the pictures, I did find a couple of good ones.


חג עצמאות שמח
Chag Atzma'ut Sameach
Happy Israeli Independence Day

2 comments:

Mrs. S. said...

Looks like those boys really enjoyed themselves during their daglanut!

I'm glad to hear that you had a wonderful Yom HaAtzma'ut.

Batya said...

B"H, the kids seemed so happy.