Monday, February 15, 2016

Delicious and Inspiring Melava Malka

Displaying 20160213_204250.jpg

The past few months, a neighbor has been organizing a once a month motzei Shabbat, that's after Shabbat on Saturday night get-together. It floats from house to house. Our neighbor Rabbi Dov Berkovits has volunteered to give a shiur, class each month, which is great. He is always interesting and inspiring. And it's basically a "pot luck" menu. Everyone brings something, some healthier and some tastier than others. I must admit that the plate of simple sliced fruit was my contribution. I'm just not very good when it comes to dessert, besides loving to eat...

Those little chocolate things with the cream in the middle were even better than expected, since the chocolate was flavored with mint, and you know about me and mint... I must gt the recipe from my neighbor. And when I do, bli neder, I'll post it.

No comments: