Friday, April 13, 2007

JIB, can't avoid it

Someone told me that they nominated one of my blogs or posts for something, but didn't give details. I couldn't figure anything out on the site, besides that double my hits here and quadruple my hits on Shiloh Musings is considered a "small blog." I guess I run a "mini" and a "super-mini."

So, what I'm asking is, if you notice that I'm nominated in anything, I am curious and would appreciate being told.

Thank you and now to scrub the floors for Shabbat!

3 comments:

Jacob Da Jew said...

Guilty as charged. I nominated you for "Best in picture Cat."

You most definitely earned it. Sorry I did not inform you earlier.

Jacob Da Jew said...

Also, I read your essay in the Sheital Book.

Extremely well written. Mamash Yafeh.

Kol HaKavod.

Batya said...

Many, many thanks. Nice to be appreciated.

Thank you.

Funny that you refer to it as "the Sheital Book."