Wednesday, April 18, 2007

That's where I was!

If you had passed by the Great Synagogue in Jerusalem last night, you might have seen this wedding.


It was nice to take a break from shiva (condolence) calls and the funeral, and I still have a shiva call to make.

I still haven't caught up on emails nor have I done my "visiting," but Baruch Hashem, thank G-d, Ive been busy with good things. Yesterday , conveniently, most of my classes were cancelled, so I wasn't late for the wedding. I got dressed at my son's Jerusalem apartment and must pick my bag up today.

At the wedding I embarrassed him by taking pictures. OK, when the day comes, G-d willing, when he gets married, I won't take pictures. I guess my "punishment" is that none of the pictures I took of him came out well, at least none which show how handsome he is.

2 comments:

Sarah Likes Green said...

Nothing wrong with taking some pictures ;)
Mazal Tov for the wedding.

Hope you get some time for a relax.

Batya said...

I've been a mother a long time, and I know that I shouldn't listen to my kids all the time. Part of being a mother is embarrassing them. It's a requirement!



To "take it easy," I didn't go swimming this morning!