Thursday, April 12, 2007

Post-Pesach/Pre-Shabbat Visiting

I was sure that I'd have today off, but I probably have to go to work. Yes, yes, shouldn't complain after weeks of vacation, but it's always hard for me to get back in the saddle! My students sure don't want to learn English.

So, as I drink my morning coffee, I guess it's a good time to see who has been blogging, and I'll mention some.

First a really great post from Life in Israel about the impossible situation with one-upmanship in "chumrot," being "stricter and stricter" following Jewish Law to the point where "new laws" are invented.

On a lighter note, SWFM has her post-p post illustrated with some great pics.

Marallyn prepares herself, and us, for the death of her beloved Savta Simcha.

Baleboosteh serves us the 5th JPIX Carnival, and it's stunning. Great job!

Reb Nati posts about sfira on Mystical Paths.

Mrs. Jude is enjoying her chametz!

tnspr569 catches up and gives a a beautifully illustrated post about Shushan Purim.

Babka nosher's about to do some renovations!

Tikkun Olam has a Pesach meme. And Irina has a thinking bloggers meme.

Cos' and family went down south; take a look!

No one says it and pictures it like Dry Bones!

I was hoping to add more, but I think ol' trusty pc is getting tired!

5 comments:

Cosmic X said...

Thanks for the link!

Baleboosteh said...

Thanks for the link Batya :D

Batya said...

my pleasure!
loved the posts

Lady-Light said...

היי-תודה עבור הקישור. באמת לא צפיתי לזה! איך שהוא, אשתדל להמשיך את הקישור על הבלוג שלי. אני מקוה שהמחשב שלך קורא עברית

Batya said...

טוב מאד