Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fish Out


Last week my husband and I had evening plans which didn't include dinner and even if we did order dinner there, was after our usual eating time. So we met in the Ramat Eshkol (Jerusalem) Shopping Center, where there was lots of activity going on. See the last picture.

After checking out all the food options, we settled on a small dairy restaurant, which I think is called "Nina."



We were both very hungry and ordered the salmon, which didn't cost much more than their salad plates. It came with two side dishes. I chose a double order of salad, and the plate was full, as you can see. I was surprisingly pleased with the food.

My husband had salad and grilled vegetables, which according to his report was similar to mine.


Everything tasted good. We sat inside, because it was very noisy outdoors with all the kids running around and playing on the "blow-up" toys.

3 comments:

tnspr569 said...

Looks delicious!

Batya said...

And it was!

inkstainedhands said...

I was just there a couple of weeks ago while on vacation in Israel! We were staying in Maalot Dafna, and this place was just a ten/fifteen-minute walk away, so we ate there most evenings.

I miss roaming around Maalot Dafna and Ramat Eshkol... The book store... The bakeries... Nina's...