Sunday, September 03, 2006

It's about time...

I've been on and off the computer all day. Certainly haven't missed a wedding, and I did hang out some washes, and did the dishes and a few other minimal errands in the house.

But I really think the time has come to get rid of temptation. It is temptation, and my lack of self control means that I waste much too much time. I have tons of things to do today.

Work, teaching, resumes on Thursday.

The pool is closed, so I'll have to travel to Jerusalem once a week for a swim.

I signed up for the exercise class I took two years ago; this year it will be on Mondays, in the morning, before I go to work.

Tonight is basketball. I hope that I can do it safely enough, so that I won't damage my heel, knees, etc. I really like the upper body workout I get from the shooting and passing.

The silver should be polished.

And I have some hats to finish crocheting. I spoke to someone who works with cancer patients, and she likes the idea of my donating hats.

So, off goes the computer for at least a few hours!

Oops! Maybe I should just check the news first....

No comments: