Saturday, September 16, 2006

Hi, there!

Sometimes, I'm really amazed at the number of visitors I get on the blogs, especially this one. Some of you are "regulars" who pop in to see what's new with my life, like I visit your blogs. That's our cyber social life. Some of us have met via the "carnivals, like" Carnival of the Mundane, which is neither mundane nor boring. Hint! Hint! Take a peek!

Periodically, there's a large increase in visitors, and they mostly go to my Biblical posts. So I presume that there are people taking, could it be online?, Bible courses, and they're supposed to google for information. They get my "words of wisdom." I hope they don't find my posts disappointing. But they never leave comments.

I try leaving comments when possible. I'm really curious about whether or not they've learned from my posts. So, please don't be shy.

And while I'm mentioning nice things to read on the internet, please take a look at The Gantseh Megillah.



6 comments:

Sarah Likes Green said...

that's quite an increase of hits on the friday!
guess it's all the carnivals or people looking for something on the parsha ;)

have a great week.

Batya said...

according to the "referrers" it's a Bible study course or group

Anonymous said...

Your most regular, regular is me, cousin H from Hod Hasharon. How can I resist reading your daily journal?!
Keep up the good work! I also read all your other blogs.
Col Hacavod!
Cousin H

Batya said...

H, did you notice the picture of our parents a few posts ago? And the banner has the grandfather we never knew...

Anonymous said...

Yes, I did.

Batya said...

A bit crazy to be communicating like this, but... you didn't answer your phone!