Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Educating Through Cooking


Just think about it! How many educational concepts, subjects, can be taught via cooking! Yes! In all seriousness.

I was trying to figure out how to connect the very latest and super-fantastic Carnival of Education with my own little"baby," the Kosher Cooking Carnival.

So, here's the challenge, a kosher recipe that can be used to teach something to kids! Then you can submit it to both carnivals, via Blog Carnival. Conservative Cat no longer provides the service, due to all sorts of reasons.

Besides the "challenge," you can send me, and please do, links to any post about:
  • kosher food
  • pictures of kosher meals
  • kosher restaurants
  • kosher cookbooks
  • kosher food traditions
  • Jewish Law concerning food, etc...

Or you can mail them to me at shilohmuse at yahoo dot com

Have a very delicious and educational New Year! (according to the Jewish Calendar)

ps The cake was delicious!

2 comments:

NerdMom said...

Oh, a challenge! I am off to my cookbooks! Does holiday learning count?

Batya said...

If it has to do with food, it goes to KCC and HH and educating kids to CoE.