Now, strange and me, that's an easy combo. Let's start with the obvious...
- I was actually double-tagged. I just got back from the morning in the Dead Sea and was excited to see two comments to my blog, both tags. One from Babka and the other from Fern Chasida. They had both been tagged by Juggling Frogs, and they both tagged me.
- My married name (before we Hebraized it) rhymed with my "maiden" name; I went from Spiegelman to Winkelman.
- Not only isn't "muse" my real name, but Batya isn't either.
- I am one of the oldest female jbloggers. I know of one older than me, for sure.
- But most people can't tell how old I am, since I inherited good genes.
- I may be eligible for "senior discounts" before I decide what I want to do when I grow up.
- My very first TV appearance, probably before most of you were born, was on the "Allen Berk Show," the summer of 1967. If you want details, please ask... yes, it would make a great post.
And I tag: my husband, (poor guy, being married to me can't be easy,) Cosmic X, Soccer Dad, The Muqata, and Joe Settler. And please, if anyone else is interested, please, post the meme and let me know.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4. Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog