Sunday, January 22, 2012

Risa's New Banner and Havel Havelim

I was just about to blog about this great new vegetable dish I invented on Friday, when I figured that it would be a good idea to see what my friends had blogged.  And there, right on top, was Isramom aka Risa's blog announcing the latest Havel Havelim and new blog banner.

So, just click on over to Isramom and check out all the posts from blogs far and wide.  For instructions on how to contribute to the next edition check out our facebook Havel Havelim page.  HH comes out every Sunday on a different blog.  Next week's Havel Havelim will be Beneath the Wings.  If you don't have facebook, you can still contribute a link by using the old blog carnival form or send it to me and I'll pass it on to the hostess.

So the vegetable recipes will have to wait until I blog again, G-d willing....  In the meantime you can feast your eyes on Risa's Havel Havelim.  Please read, visit, comment and share.

And have a wonderful week one and all!

No comments: