Since the least expensive vegetables in Rami Levi discount supermarks are carrots and white cabbage, they were the main ingredients.
Following are the ingredients. Sorry, but I don't give exact quantities.
- a handful, plus of white beans
- an onion
- 4 cut carrots
- half cabbage, cut in small pieces
- a couple of ripe tomatoes, cut in small pieces or use tomato paste or even catsup.
- some oil and lots of water
- I seasoned with coarse pepper and sweet paprika, salt optional
- Start cooking the beans again.
- add the oinion, garlic and carrots
- add a couple of spoons of oil
- when the carrots are getting soft, add the cabbage and tomato
- cook covered another half hour