But before I write more about the museum, this is the route I walked:
- Shmuel Hanavi to Strauss,
- down Strauss to Yaffo
- Yaffo to the Erroca eye glass place on Ben Yehuda
- Ben Yehuda to Mordechai Ben Hillel
- Ben Hillel to King George
- a few stores up King George to the "Ullman-Emanuel Opticians," which has a new sign on top
- from that optician to the WC in the Horse Garden
- Horse Garden/Park to Betzalel and all the way up over the bridge past the Supreme Court
- Supreme Court past all the old Government Office Buildings
- to the Israel Museum
And then I walked to the Central Bus Station.
Did I walk enough today? How far did I walk?