Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Another Advantage of Always Having My Camera on Me, Caption This!

I should have taken two shots of this scene, since the part I left out was even stranger than the picture I'm showing you.


My Canon A620, a bit of an antique by today's standards, is too large to be discrete.  It's smaller than those big impressive professional cameras, but it's not a simple pocket camera either.  I was afraid of disturbing that guy in the window.

So, nu, how would you caption it?  Tell me in the comments, please, thanks.

3 comments:

Yocheved Golani said...

So, one fish brags to the other, "You're NEVER gonna believe what I caught today!"

Hadassa said...

Shalom!
"C'mon,c'mon! Start swimming! Customers are coming by and you're our best model!"

Batya said...

Yocheved, great one!
Hadassa, could be.

And do you know what I said?