Monday, January 23, 2012

Frosty Dawn


I took this shot a cold, frosty Wednesday morning last week.  Frosty was all I could think of.  I was waiting for a ride to Jerusalem.  Usually the early morning sky here is Shiloh is gorgeous, and to be perfectly honest, just to the right of the frost, there was some color.


Yes, I must be honest and not leave you with the impression that G-d had given us a colorless sky.

And I never got a "ride;" I had to take the bus after waiting a half hour in the freezing cold.  I shouldn't complain, because the bus did get me in to Jerusalem safe and sound.  There are times, like when I finish work at Yafiz, Sha'ar Binyamin late at night when there is no bus option and I really, desperately need those "tremps."  So, if G-d is limiting the miracle rides (aka tremps,) let me have them when I really have no other option.

3 comments:

Hadassa said...

Shalom!
I love dawn and sunset photographs.

Anonymous said...

you dont think thats beautiful?

Batya said...

G-d's some artist for sure.