Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Because of Old Clunky

I'm sorry to say that I don't think it's right for me to continue posting picture memes like Ruby Tuesday until we replace Old Clunky, our elderly computers.

Besides the technical problem of posting pictures, which is my problem, I find visiting other blogs almost impossible nowadays, so if I haven't visited yours, it's nothing personal.  Our once new laptop and still newer than this pc can't handle much more than cardgames and burning picture cds.  Re: the picture cds, at least I can do it there, because this one (pc) can't at all.  The laptop is more problematic on internet stuff.

This computer has better but slower internet action.  There are hours of the day (usually late at night and dawn) when it's better.

Sorry to sound like a kvetch.

No comments: