Thursday, November 26, 2009

No Hoo Yahoo

I don't know what the cause is, but my yahoo mail is going no hoo wacko and refusing to send my letters without my typing in security codes and even then sometimes just freezing up like a wayward kid.
Your message was not sent


Suspicious activity has been detected on your account. To protect your account and our users, your message has not been sent.


If this error continues, please contact Yahoo! Customer Care for further help.


We apologize for the inconvenience.


Thanks,


The Yahoo! Mail Team
All of my important stuff is on the yahoo, and I just don't like gmail's set up, the way the screen looks when I use it.

G-d willing it'll calm down soon and behave again.

3 comments:

Keli Ata said...

Yahoo has been out of wack for some time now. I also got a notice of very suspicious activity on my account and had to change my password.

Years ago I had a Yahoo 360 blog very briefly. Someone hacked into my account. The same profile picture I had is there but the name was changed to "Jaylene." I've never in my life used that name or user name online.


Now, whenever I log into Yahoo to check my email I get "Welcome, Jaylene."

A friend tried to send me some mp3 files from his computer and it kept getting rejected, bounced back to him.


As an alternative to Gmail you might want to try free AOL email. It's very good on security issues. Only problem is it limits the size of files that you can send and receive.

Keli Ata said...

BTW/OT: I sent you a Rosh Hashanah e-card on your Gmail account. Hope that went through:)

Batya said...

The hacking business is frightening. You can change the name in the accounts.

Considerin that it's free, I hate to complain...