Saturday, November 28, 2009

Busy Friday and Nice Shabbat

We had a full house Friday afternoon, all to see my father.  I worked hard in the morning, cooking the side dishes.  I only had one more thing to prepare after they left, and I only forgot to make one thing, nothing seriously important, my dessert, the compote, but I had lots of fresh fruit.

I got the floor washed and was no later nor more rushed than usual.  But I didn't go near the computer, or not more than a second to check something.

Shabbat we had two friends over Friday night and two more for Se'udat Shlishit, the third meal.

There wasn't enough rain this week, otherwise, no complaints.

Shavua Tov!  Have a Great Week!

2 comments:

RivkA with a capital A said...

Looking forward to a crazy week.

Hope yours is calmer!!

Batya said...

RikvA, hope it's good things!

My weeks have been pretty calm since my father came, just the Fridays and visitors.

But davka this week may be more exciting, since my husband is relieving me for two days, and I'm running yishuv elections Tues. night and I'm hosting Havel Havelim...