Sunday, November 29, 2009

Getting Complicated, and...

...I don't like writing about it.  There are blogs which get intimate and personal, but I just don't go there.  I have my walls/barriers.

I used to yell a lot, and it was a good release.  Now I don't have one.  I don't even get much exercise.  today I was going to take an early walk, when someone came over to watch a movie with my father, but I had a few things to do first, then just when I was almost ready to go out, someone else came to see me.  And that was it.  So, now my husband is home.

I'll post this and then brush my teeth, yes I brush my teeth before leaving the house and so does my sister though we have no idea how we got into the habit, and get out to walk finally.

4 comments:

Leora said...

Sounds like you could use some more help with your father???

Batya said...

Dementia isn't pleasant. I can handle this stage, but the next will be much harder and one never knows when it will arrive.

I try to enjoy what we have.

I feel better since my walk.

Anonymous said...

you need help. you are in a difficult position emotionally, physically, socially. do what you can to relieve the constant stress.
you have a really rough job, and it will not get easier. i feel for you, and admire you.

Batya said...

I do get out a couple of times a week and I try to take walks when I can.

Thanks