Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Will The Sun Shine Today?

OK, as a philosophy exercise, I must stress that the sun always shines.  It never changes.  What changes is the atmosphere around the earth.  The clouds come and go, bringing all sorts of precipitation, sandstorms etc.  So, don't get me wrong here.  The title of this post is just a title not some science mistake.

The world is how we perceive it.  That's an exercise we must learn well.  I do my best to be happy with my father's present condition, because I know that at his age and health, things can only get worse.  So, I keep up his medication and see that he eats and drinks and gets some exercise and stimulation to preserve what we have as long as possible.

And back to the bright sun and blue sky I can see even from the dirty den window...

I must quickly throw a wash in the machine.  It's a perfect day to hang out wash to dry.

No comments: