Thursday, November 05, 2009

Oops! I Confess, I Gained Weight

Yes, that's bad news for a diet maven on a public diet.  Well, .700 kilo or 700 grams in a week or so.  That's under two pounds.  But, yes the but, it has been my first week home after the demise of my subbing job, not teaching.  The stress factor had me noshing more, probably more than double the fruit allowance.

I must get back on a good food schedule, which I haven't had for the past few months.

Also, it's for sure a sign that I'm in my last stage of weight loss, because my weight has been doing subtle up/downs the past couple of months.  The bottom line is less, but every couple of weeks there's a slight rise.

It's harder for me to get good exercise, since my father needs me in the house with him.  I try to take walks with him, but I need more, so I have to wait until my husband gets home at night.

I'll have to drink more 0 calorie water and teas and make more "unlimited" vegetables.  Today's today, and yesterday is over.  So, here we go back to the eating changes which helped me lose over thirty five pounds, more than 15 kilo.

Just don't call it "diet."

2 comments:

rickismom said...

OK, just look ahead and keep going forward (down)....

Batya said...

G-d willing, thanks for the support.