Sunday, November 22, 2009

Weight Loss Momentum Lost

Actually, the situation is worse than that.  I've gained back a bit in the last month since I stopped working.  So now, I have to get back on track, change gears and figure out how to at least keep status quo, the weight off.

I'm trying to exercise more, even though it must be at night when my husband is home.  I'm trying to restrict fruit to three a day, like the Start Fresh Diet Plan requires.  I have to focus on what's best for me, while I care for my elderly father.

At least  I can get out once a week or even more.  And my father is doing well here.  Next we have to arrange to bring my mother.  I wish there was a reasonably priced senior citizens home, which provides all meals in Jerusalem with some activities in English.

3 comments:

Vera said...

Don't give up just now! I used to have the same problem when I was taking care of my dear aunt a few years ago. My battle against weight loss was overall successful but I have to say that in those days I stopped losing weight and actually put on a few stones. It's not only lack of time, stress plays an important part here too. I'm sure things will work out for the better, keep us posted on your progress.
Feel free to stop by my site, I have some weight loss tips which I hope you willfind useful.

Batya said...

Vera, thanks. I just am not as active as I was before. That's also a major part of the problem.

easy weight loss for teens said...

I think it is more along the lines of everyone is photocopying the material of their friends who have once been paying for it, and then doing it on their own.