“Versatile Blogger Award” Rules – the MamaLand edition:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award. Definitely!
2. Share one thing about yourself readers might not know otherwise.
3. List (with links) SIX (6… not 15!) bloggers you think are fantastic, and why.
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
1-done in sentence #1 of this post
2-After eons of blogging, is there anything you don't know about me? Did I ever mention that I'm a college drop-out? It took me close to twenty years to return to university studies, someplace else, and finally get a degree.
3-OK, here goes:
- Soccer Dad, for veteran bloggers like myself, his establishing Havel Havelim makes me very grateful.
- Beneath the Wings is special. Real life, common sense. Visit and see what I mean.
- Voices, Sharon Katz's magazine's blog. I had admired Sharon greatly before meeting her and becoming her friend and magazine columnist. Now you can meet her via her blog and magazine.
- Why did I think I was only supposed to mention five bloggers? I had this other blogging couple set in my mind for four and five, and that's what they'll be. They are none other than our dear friends for forty years, give or take, Risa and David.
- And for the sixth, no other than Ilana-Davita who has a very unusual blog, with a wide variety of posts.