Sunday, May 23, 2010

To Write and Report

I was supposed to do a couple of things last night, but Motzei Shabbat, Saturday night after Shabbat is getting too short.  I don't officially nap on Shabbat.  Meaning, I don't get into bed to sleep a couple of hours.  Admittedly, I occasionally doze on the couch or even during the early afternoon Shiur Nashim,  Torah class, but I don't go to sleep.  When I do/did, I found it impossible to fall asleep Saturday night.  So, I go to bed my usual hour, and now since we're in the time of the year when the sun goes down the latest, plus daylight savings, that doesn't give a very long Saturday night.  OK, so I didn't do all I should have done.

When I went to oral test the high school kids with official accommodations, I was told to get my grades in Motzei Shabbat.  I graded the papers on Friday.  The English coordinator never called.  I'll call her later in the morning.

Before Shabbat I received an email from Sharon Katz of Voices Magazine that my column was due after Shabbat.  Nu, I forgot to write it.  So, I have to write it now.

I'm also a week late so far in responding to Jennifer's meme.  Please forgive me.

No comments: