There was a short program in English last night at a neighbor's home, but I didn't go. I had been debating between that and the women's classes. But I didn't go to that either. I realized that I was too tired and would probably fall asleep. I was disappointed. I didn't even drink wine last night, because sometimes the wine knocks me out.
And just in case you're curious. I served melon and watermelon chunks with toothpicks, my rich, moist banana chocolate chip cake and water. That's it.
This one was slightly different, since I used juice concentrate instead of some of the sugar and water. And I didn't bother with oil.
- in a small or medium bowl, mash 4 bananas
- add half cup juice syrup
- 2 Tablespoons of vanilla and some cinnamon
- 1/2 cup water, mix liquidy ingredients
- in a larger bowl 4 cups of flour and baking powder according to recommended amount
- 1 cup brown (can be light) sugar and a hand-full of chocolate chips, mix dry ingredients
- add liquid to dry, and mix; if too dry add some water
- add 5-6 eggs and mix
- pour into baking pans and bake medium heat, until pops up when pressed