Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tagged: "Seven Things I Love "

They got me! Snoopy the Goon, that is. And now I have to play the Seven Things I Love game. And after I reveal those seven truths, I have to tag seven other bloggers.



Let's start:


  1. I love my kids and grandkids, and if I was in the mood to cheat, I'd just list their names, and I've have more than a total of seven. But though that may be OK on a technicality, since most people do mention their family, I understand that we're supposed to list "things" and not people...

  2. I love it when people tell me that I've lost weight, which I have. I really get a kick out the those who tell me: "Enough is enough." My normal weight used to be much less than I weigh now, and I was considered fat. OK, overweight then.

  3. Let's stick with the ego stuff, just a bissel more. I love it when people claim that they don't believe I'm as old as I am. But the bus drivers haven't refused me the senior ticket yet, so maybe I do look my age. (Women start the discount younger than men.)

  4. This is getting harder. Maybe I should have just listed my children and grandchildren... OK, more ego stuff. I love it when people tell me that they read my blog.

  5. Why am I writing such selfish stuff? I love exercising in the water. The Nine Days are tough. It's the middle of the summer and the pool is closed!

  6. I love it that there's a pool very close to my house. It's open only three months a year, but that's better than not at all and having to travel all year long.

  7. I love living in Shiloh and feeling the Holiness here and I also love my neighbors. B"H, I'm blessed.

Now, for the seven lucky bloggers, who I hope will forgive me, please!!


Here in HP, Ilana-Davita, Esser Agaroth, Seraphic Secret, Isramom, Beneath the Wings and The Rebbetzin's Husband.

Of course, anyone else who'd like to do this is invited!

6 comments:

Risa Tzohar said...

I will leave actually writing this until after Tisha B'Av but that is not the hard part. I have never actually seen anyone I tagged do the meme so I don't know if I will much good in perpetuating this thing. However I take note of the challenge!

Batya said...

Tzom Kal and may the next Tisha B'Av be the Chanukat HaBayit of the Beit HaMikdash!

SnoopyTheGoon said...

That was a good one. Tsom Kal.

Leora said...

Hmmm, I'm not sure if I should thank you or throw a pie your way. I really don't like doing these tag things.

I do like reading about you in the pool. I like reading about Life in Shiloh. And I really enjoy your reflection photos, but you didn't mention those.

Have an easy fast.

Batya said...

thanks goon, I'm glad you like it.
Leora, I'll still read your blog if you don't do it.

Risa Tzohar said...

OK, better late than never!