Thursday, July 09, 2009

I Didn't Realize I Was So Tired

My alarm gets me up early, at 5 something am, before 5:30 even. My general routine is to turn on the computer and while it's "wariming up," I make my coffee and start drinking my water. By the time I get to the computer, it's usually ready for action.

Today is a fast day, the 17th of Tammuz. That means: no coffee and no water. So, I figured I'd lie down on the couch for a few minutes.

...three hours later I woke up!

It's not like I've been all that busy this week. I haven't been busy at all. Maybe I just go to bed too late for someone who wakes up at 5 something am.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It does happen many a time. You must have been very tired.

This is Joshua from Israeli Uncensored News

Batya said...

I'm always tired when fasting. I see that you're plugging something here. I may start deleting your comments.