- I love my kids and grandkids, and if I was in the mood to cheat, I'd just list their names, and I've have more than a total of seven. But though that may be OK on a technicality, since most people do mention their family, I understand that we're supposed to list "things" and not people...
- I love it when people tell me that I've lost weight, which I have. I really get a kick out the those who tell me: "Enough is enough." My normal weight used to be much less than I weigh now, and I was considered fat. OK, overweight then.
- Let's stick with the ego stuff, just a bissel more. I love it when people claim that they don't believe I'm as old as I am. But the bus drivers haven't refused me the senior ticket yet, so maybe I do look my age. (Women start the discount younger than men.)
- This is getting harder. Maybe I should have just listed my children and grandchildren... OK, more ego stuff. I love it when people tell me that they read my blog.
- Why am I writing such selfish stuff? I love exercising in the water. The Nine Days are tough. It's the middle of the summer and the pool is closed!
- I love it that there's a pool very close to my house. It's open only three months a year, but that's better than not at all and having to travel all year long.
- I love living in Shiloh and feeling the Holiness here and I also love my neighbors. B"H, I'm blessed.
Now, for the seven lucky bloggers, who I hope will forgive me, please!!
Of course, anyone else who'd like to do this is invited!