Friday, March 11, 2005

I'm just unique, I guess

After kvetching and muttering that none of my musings made it to Arutz 7 for a few weeks, suddenly I've done something unique.

Apparently there aren't too many people in the "club" who've been in both the "Opinion" and "Torah" columns, of which I'm a member. Of those, I don't know how many other women there are, since most of the Torah columnists are rabbis, and I'm not even a rebbitzen.

But this week, after almost a month of zero, my Frankenstein was put up on the "Opinion column and then this on the Torah one. And I'm neither a rabbi nor an accademic, just me.

I'm sure that my ol' high school classmate, the late Andy Kaufman, would have appreciated the irony.

Now, if I only knew how to make money off of my unique talents... I've been trying to market "Baile Rochel," but no bites. And no news from my daughter.

Must wander back into the kitchen; it is Friday afternoon.

Shabbat Shalom and Chodesh Tov
Two weeks to Purim

No comments: