Wednesday, March 16, 2005

lazy/busy day

I'm sure you're wondering, how can a day be both lazy and busy, but it's easy for me. Lazy--because I'm not leaving early for the pool. I slept a bit later than usual and will putter around before putting on the "granny hat." And busy--because I do have plans, plenty of them.

Now, for some other things. Proof that I'm not all that paranoid . I'm one of those people who refuse to give my credit card over the phone, even if I want to contribute to the charity, and I don't order things over the phone. And I don't buy on the internet. I've had some unpleasant experiences with telemarketers and wish that there was a way to keep them from calling. Of course, some people just consider me NASTY. If I had the patience to add one of those polls to the blog, I'd poll visitors on

Do you give your credit card number over the phone? Y/N
If yes, what's your criteria? ______
Do you buy on the internet? Y/N
Are you bothered by SPAM? Y/N
Do you report SPAM to your server? Y/N
Do you "train" your email program to block SPAM addresses? Y/N

Of course, you can always comment your answers.

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Sarah Smile said...

Do you give your credit card number over the phone? --Yes
If yes, what's your criteria? --It depends on what it is for. i won't give it to a telemarketer, but i will for my kids' Bnei Akiva masa'a.
Do you buy on the internet? --Yes, all the time!
Are you bothered by SPAM? --Yes, but i don't know what to do about it.
Do you report SPAM to your server? --No, b/c I don't know how to.
Do you "train" your email program to block SPAM addresses? --Yes, I think my husband did the training.

Call me too trustful...