Saturday, March 26, 2005

Purim, almost over

This has been a very long Purim, but easier than most years. We started Thursday with the pre-Purim fast, Ta'anit Ester, that commemorates the 3 day fast from the Megilat Ester. then we heard the Megilla for the first reading. I went down to nieghbors and heard it in their house, musch more pleasant than in the shul.

On Thursday I cooked for Friday's feast and food for Shabbat for me and for my daughter to take "catering" home to Ofra.

Then Friday morning I walked down again to hear the Megilla and finished cooking. and then the kids all came, and we had a good time, and then almost everyone left. Just my baby and his gf stayed for Shabbat. and tomorrow Purim resumes with just more feasting and mishloach manot.

Chag Purim Sameach

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super work performed.