Tuesday, July 13, 2010

From AZ #2 The Blogging Insomniac

Tonight I slept a bit more than the night before.  By the time my body adjusts to AZ from Israeli time, I'll have to adjust to NY time.  That's quite a challenge for a broad of my age, old enough for certain discounts.


I finally looked more carefully at the icons, menus etc on the apple screen, so now I can copy/paste.  It's amazing what four hours of sleep can do for you.  Just like the computer instructions my Shiloh neighbor, Yossi Apter, gave me a good twenty-five plus years ago:
"Play with it!  That's how you learn to use a computer.  Don't be scared."
I hope you're enjoying the posts all my guest posters are posting on this blog and Shiloh Musings.  Tell them in comments how much you like what they're writing.  Thanks

No comments: