Saturday, September 11, 2010

Getting Used to A "Newish" Toy

As I was busy in the kitchen on Wednesday, before Rosh Hashannah-Shabbat began its three day marathon, our new computer maven was busy here in the den doing a "brain transplant" on our "PC."  Now it sports a snazzy new black and silver tower and works real fast.  I don't have time to tweeze stray eyebrow hairs, do my manicure and other time fillers.

But I'm not complaining!!!

Thank G-d!  It's getting my brain to work more quickly trying to keep up with this newly upgraded brain-transplanted computer.

Of course, it will take me a while to get used to its "working style."

We had a lovely Rosh Hashannah; thanks for asking.  A couple of meals at neighbors, a couple of meals with guests and a couple of meals alone.  The dovening in our Noam Yonatan Ramat Shmuel Shiloh Beit Knesset was perfectly inspiring.  I'll write more about it on Shiloh Musings.  It was a very low-key Holiday for us.

I'll be starting the next edition of the Kosher Cooking Carnival as soon as I can.  It's due tomorrow, bli neder.  If it's late, I hope to have a good excuse.  Keep checking in.  You can contribute a link via blog carnival, click here, and if you'd like to host one, please let me know.

Have a wonderful year!

No comments: