Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Strollers... at Tel Shiloh

One thing for sure, maybe it's just the crowd that shows up at Tel Shiloh for the family-friendly Bible themed festivities, but pushing the babies and toddlers in their strollers seems to be a "daddy's job."  Israeli fathers are very into parenting from what I can see.  Maybe it's also a generation thing.  My father was always at work and didn't get involved in our day to day lives.  Also, I didn't grow up in a religious family, so there wasn't that one day of the week, Shabbat, when daddy couldn't go to work.

While I was with my two older granddaughters in the crafts workshops, I noticed this new-fangled way of taking two on a walk.  Yes, that sure looks like a father wheeling it.


 And here's a twin stroller for two siblings of different ages being wheeled by... that bearded guy sure doesn't look like the mother!


Finally a female with a stroller!  But what is she doing?


I guess I had my kids a generation too early!

No comments: