Sorry, but I never measure ingredients:
- turkey wings, yes, of course you can use chicken wings if you want or any poultry parts
- tomato paste/concentrate, I only buy the pure, without additives. It's worth checking ingredients, even if you need to put on reading glasses in public.
- fresh lemons for juice and even the slices, too, or, yes, you can use the bought lemon juice if you must. I'm sure it'll taste fine
- light brown sugar, or any sugar or jam you want to get rid of
- pepper, hot chili pepper if you like it
- a cut up onion
- water to add so there will be a sauce and it won't burn
- Clean the wings if there are the "feather stuff" left. I pour boiling water over my poultry and then just pull out the guilty parties.
- Add the tomato paste and boiling water, then the lemon juice, sugar and other flavorings.
- Cook in a covered pot until the meat comes off the bone easily.
It's easy, tasty and fun!