Thursday, September 02, 2010

Not in The Mood


I'm going to turn off the TV, doven mincha, say T'hillim and wash dishes.  That barely gives me time to get to the azkara, memorial ceremonies for my neighbor Penina who passed away a year ago after losing her battle with cancer.  Yes, people die from cancer, not just Arab terror attacks.  Penina's son was murdered by Arab terrorists a few years ago.

Yes, it's one of the families which has suffered more than one tragedy.

Our community here in Shiloh know of death, death and murder.

That's real life.

3 comments:

Mrs. S. said...

May the coming year be one of besurot tovot, yeshu’ot, and nechamot.

Anonymous said...

i second mrs. s.

in america i never had these problems.

Batya said...

Thanks to you both

a, when I was a kid in NY, aunts and uncles died, and when I was a young mother visiting, my father's cousin and his wife were killed in a car accident. People die all over from all sorts of things.

The politics make it all worse.