Sunday, October 03, 2010

Planning My Year

No guarantee that anything will go as planned...





Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans ...
John Lennon

I'll be starting a new type of tutoring job.  It's traveling to Jerusalem for not enough money, but if I get more students it will pay for itself.

Last year wasn't the year I had planned for myself.  I ended having my father live with us for close to a year.  That was a surprise.  Now he and my mother are in Arizona near my sister.

I'd like to do diet coaching and photography and get into education but not classroom teaching.  G-d knows what's next. I don't.

Have a wonderful year to all of you.

2 comments:

Mrs. S. said...

B'hatzlachah with the new job! I hope it works out for you.

Batya said...

Thanks, G-d willing