Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Nu, So Call Me: Yenta, The Matchmaker

I've only gotten one great success as a "shadchan," matchmaker. I fixed up my cousin with a good friend of ours. Then I wasn't really trying, nor did I expect any great success.

Now, I've promised to help a friend find a wife.

He's a youthful, energetic and physically active blue-eyed 83 year old, bilingual (English and Hebrew,) veteran Israeli. He's a traditional Jew, devoted father, grandfather and great-grandfather. He's the neighbor who fixed our television. He's a retired scientist, so he's not afraid of modern technology.

Please pass the information around. If you have any ideas or want to know more, please email me shilohmuse at gmail dot com

Thanks!

Let's make two people very happy, ad me'ah v'esrim!

Matchmaker, Matchmaker,
Make me a match,
Find me a find,
Catch me a catch,
Night after night in the dark I'm alone
So find me match,
Of my own.

Tizku l'Mitzvot; may you be rewarded with more mitzvot.

No comments: