Wednesday, March 02, 2011

More Work, More Energy and Harder to Sleep

Recently, I've found it harder to fall asleep, even after a long exhausting day.  I feel too "wired," not relaxed.  My mind is spinning out of control.  I should have been tired yesterday and thought I was.  I need sleep.

Yesterday, I was up my usual early 5am, had my water, coffee, etc, made lunch to take for work, got dressed, dovened etc again.  Then, since someone from work had offered to pick me up, I walked all the way to the "gate," about a mile from my house.  Then I worked hard for six hours at Yafiz, walking all over the Rami Levi-Yafiz complex in Sha'ar Binyamin.  Then I tremped to Ofra to visit the grandkids, finally got home, made dinner, ate, read my Al HaPerek chapters, translated the Honenu news updates, a bunch of household chores and went to bed.  But I couldn't fall asleep.  It took me quite a while to unwind.  So for sure I didn't get enough sleep last night.

I hope this means my metabolism is speeding up!

I'm finishing this/posting it not home, since Explorer flew the coop/computer when I was typing at home.

No comments: