Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Blog "Hopping"

I just made up the term. I don't like surfing, since it can be too random. It's also too.... twentieth century.

What I did was just visit one of my regular blogs I like to visit, and then I clicked something on its blogroll and then on another and found myself visiting all sorts of new blogs, new for me, of course. I hadn't done anything like that for awhile.

I hope nobody's offended, since I don't do too much visiting. And now I do have an article to write for Voices. So enough chatting...

3 comments:

Leora said...

I know you visited mine (thank you for leaving comments), so now I'm curious where else did you go?

Blog hopping. It would go well with my frog avatar that I have in Twitter. (have you heard about Twitter? very 21st century).

A Living Nadneyda said...

I get so lost hopping (great term) that I spend a lot more time reading and commenting on others' blogs instead of updating my own. Frustrating, but since, generally, I'm trying to "listen" more and "talk" less, maybe this is a good cross-modal way of practicing.

ALN

Batya said...

leora, I may have started by you. Honestly, I don't remember, but I did have a good time.

nad, I used to do those things more, but maybe now I work/write more slowly...
I also try to visit new-to-me blogs who comment on mine...