Wednesday, August 20, 2008

NBN JBloggers Convention

This isn't the post about it; it's just the pre-post post.

We just got back, and I'm not going to start with the camera and computer and the discs, which reminds me that I should buy some more in a few weeks. And I did take lots of pictures.

But just to give you and idea. It really was
gevaldic
Yes, amazing, too. So many jbloggers. And we won the door prize, a wafflemaker, so please, time to send in wafflemaking recipes!

The entire experience was better than expected.

Now, good night!

5 comments:

frumhouse said...

You won the waffle maker? Good for you!

Juggling Frogs said...

When I saw on the webcast that you had won it, I thought, for sure it comes with Jameel's recipe!

Sarah Likes Green said...

lol... OF course it was a waffle maker ;)

enjoy!

Akiva said...

Some photos up here and here.

Batya said...

frum, my husband won it
When frum statire started reading his name and realized it was my husband...

jf, jameel was sitting right in front of me. I guess the best waffles are going to be in the shomron!

sarah, fs didn't get the joke. He admitted that obviously a group were laughing at some in-joke.

akiva, what no pics of me?