Sunday, August 03, 2008

Miscelaneous

The other day I was horrified to see that someone had "reported" my dormant blog, the muse's pics, to blogger as "objectionable." Either, someone's mouse "slipped," or the Pitt-Jolie pr people did a search of "Shiloh pics" to protect their little girl and without inspecting what the blog contains reported it. Blogger sent me a notice that if I didn't contact them in 20 days, the blog would be deleted. Luckily, I read the letter. Bloggers, beware. I usually delete those sort of notes without reading them, considering them spam. Since I don't post on that blog any more I wouldn't have noticed that I have to do word recognition to post.

And now something else entirely. Just curious. Do you listen to anything when blogging? In the morning, I turn on the IBA English news on the internet radio, first the 6:30am news live on Reka and then when it's over, the IBA TV news from the night before. Then I put on the live Reshet Bet, a Hebrew news program on the radio, now that it's the Three Weeks. Usually I have Reshet Gimmel, a Hebrew music station on.

Now, on with my day.

No comments: