Thursday, August 21, 2008

Wafflling About The Waffles and Where's BC?

As you know, or if you don't, then please scroll down to the previous post, we my husband won a wafflemaker as the NBN-JBlogger Door Prize. Well, actually he didn't win a wafflemaker, as meaning someone to make waffles. He won a machine which will make waffles if you put the right batter in. So that's really not a wafflemaker it's a wafflecooker/fryer/grill or something like that.

Of course, he doesn't know how to make waffles, or their poor cousin pancakes.

So please go to his blog and send him waffle recipes.

Now, another topic. Here we are with oodles of posts to post to the jblog carnivals and the bc is having problems.
Blog Carnival
Blog Communities Publishing Magazines
Blog Carnival Temporarily Unavailable
Our database is temporarily unavailable. Take this moment to write an article and post it to your blog. Once we are up and running, you can submit it to your favorite Blog Carnival!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

After your visit (to my blog) I tried to post the recipes I had put up recently but couldn't access BC either. Tried several times though.

Batya said...

I hope it'll be working soon, but just to be safe, I'll post some new info for kcc.

A Living Nadneyda said...

Maybe send it to RivkA, she seems to be in need of waffles, and I'll bet she has a recipe.

ALN

Batya said...

It's my husband's and he's all excited that he won it.

goyisherebbe said...

Oh, how waffle!

Batya said...

Thinking about it, I'm not really the waffle type.

http://www.wiktionaryz.org/Expression:waffle